Thursday, November 20, 2008

NHL ALL STAR Balloting Now Open

Now that the NASCAR season is officially over and we are waiting on the results of the Chex Most Popular Driver Award, it is time to place your vote for the 2009 NHL All Star Team.


Ok, so let's say you have no idea about hockey and you really could care less. Ok, I accept that. Here's my point of view: I am more than happy to design digital scrapbooking things and giving them away free. I really enjoy it. I ask for nothing in return.

Well, now I am asking something. I would really love to see my favorite player, Rod Brind'Amour, make the team. And since this is all about fan voting, I'd like to ask you to take the time while your freebie is downloading and click on the link in my sidebar and vote for him.

It is really simple and you can vote every day. He is listed under the Eastern Conference as a forward. I'm pretty sure you have to vote for all postions so you can just pick a neat sounding hockey name for any of the other players. It really isn't all that hard.

Thanks in advance for helping out here. I'll let you know if he makes it. The game is in February.

No comments: