Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fancy Bows Freebie

A couple of days ago I offered the Fish Bone Kit and the add on to it. In this kit I had a bow I made using a CU freebie from Delicious Scraps.

After I made that kit I started playing around with the bow and some effects in Paint Shop Pro. The result of that experimenting is today's freebie: Fancy Bows.

I am including some extra large close ups of the detail of these bows so you can see how really neat they turned out. Delicious Scraps did an excellent job of designing the CU bow template!

There are 27 bows in this set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).