Sunday, December 28, 2008

Freebie: Victorian Seaside Tags

Well I survived my first day at the new part time job. It was pretty cool. I'm still working my last days at the gym so they are overlapping right now. I apologize to those I am ignoring right now! There just isn't enough time in the day!!!

And it is getting hard to keep thse freebies rolling in. Luckily I have this afternoon and evening I can do some desiging to catch up and get ahead a little.

Today's freebie has an old fashioned feel to it. Here are the Victorian Seaside Tags. Thanks to Moo Too Designs for the CU tag element I used to create these tags.

2 comments:

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 11:45pm] - 29 Dec [NY 02:45am, UK 07:45am, OZ 06:45pm] ).