Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Angel Template freebie

This is a template that I made last year at Christmas but never offered. I couldn't get it the way I wanted it. So I held on to it and waited until this year.

The angel in the My Christmas Angel Template is the same one I used last year for my angel series. If you want to download those sets of angels then use the angel link here. Just scroll down until you see them.

The angel in this template is actually the frame. If you don't fill the entire angel with your photo you can use a background color to fill the rest of it in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.