Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Thank You and A Reminder

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has posted my freebies on their website's freebie list! My traffic is really picking up. You guys do everyone a great service!


Also THANKS for all the really sweet comments you are leaving...mostly on 4Shared. Your opinion matters! If you like a certain style like the textures in the New Years Collection or the colors in the Sleigh Ride Collection then it helps when you tell me. I don't want to make a bunch of junk no one is interested in! LOL

Now, the reminder is to check out my new list of "Sites I Like To Visit" that is on my sidebar. I did you guys a favor and only put in scrapbook related links. You won't all of a sudden be looking at Dale Earnhardt Jr's website or a cool website that lists all the players in the NHL who get into fights and how they are ranked as far as that goes! (But see now you have the links to both sites just in case you are curious...hey, it's a new year and time to broaden your horizons!!! LOL)

clipart from the Chilly Tilly collection by Susan Seal available for purchase at www.pccrafter.com

On the "Sites I Like To Visit" are some pretty neat places that aren't really blogs. One place is where you can make your own dog tags. These work well in military layouts. So check out the neat places I've listed. And look for more in the future.

Please let me know if you'd like for me to list your blog or website in my list and I'll be happy to check it out!

Look for some really great New Years freebies coming tomorrow and New Years Day. I've been working all afternoon on them! Gosh, this is FUN! LOL I'm having a blast!

No comments: