Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Parchment Package Freebie Contains an Egg (part of my egg collection)

Good morning! I hope you are doing well today. My freebie to you this morning is called Parchment Package.

It is sort of a grab bag of useful shapes that aren't really related to eachother except that they have the same "look." By that I mean you might not use all the elements together in one layout.

But you may need the individual elements over the course of several projects. There are 2 frames, a tag, a journaling cloud, a musical note and a beautiful leaf element. Also, if you were collecting my eggs earlier, THERE IS AN EGG in this set as well.

Thanks to The Ephemeral Victorian's Scrapgirl for the leaf template and Megadoole Inspired for the postage stamp frame! This site is awesome for elements that you want to create yourself. You don't have to sell or give them away, but you can just "design" things for your personal use.

Can't find a pink postage stamp ? Go to this website and download the free postage stamp set and then add your own color or pattern to it. It is that simple! So check out this site. I love it.

Come back tomorrow for the Parchment Package Alphabet. You can never have too many alphas!

2 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Great element pack! Thanks for using our freebies!

Deltapdawn said...

Thanks for giving me templates to work with! I can "color between the lines" but can't draw outright! You guys help me be creative without having to be artistic! LOL