Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nothing Could Be Finer...North Carolina Template Freebie

Today's freebie, North Carolina Template, comes with a disclaimer! I searched high and low and even tried to make one myself, but I could not find a border with dogwoods on it. The mask I used is supposed to represent dogwoods which are the state flower of NC. I know most of you don't know, don't care and/or didn't notice. But for the few of you who take North Carolina seriously, I wanted to let you know in advance! LOL
This template can be used if you are a native of NC and you want to scrap something close to home. It can also be used for those of you who have traveled to the great North State and have been looking for a way to display your photos to show where you have been without having to use all your journaling space trying to explain where the event took place.

I have encluded a "you are here" star so that you can "mark your spot" on the map of NC (like I did in my layout of the Outer Banks.)

You might even consider using this template if your child has a project due in school. I know around the 3rd or 4th grade we studied everything about our state. Or maybe you child has to pick a state to do a report on. North Carolina's about as good as it gets!

If you haven't been to North Carolina you should seriously consider it. We have beaches, mountains, theme parks, NASCAR, football, basketball, Revolutionary War history, a professional hockey team and even pirates!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. A long time ago I spent a summer at ECU. I've got scrappin those old photos on my to do list.

Now where do I move the star to for Greenville??? ;-)

Deltapdawn said...

Greenville is in the upper right hand side of the map, near the coast and near the Virginia line. ECU is a very popular university! I went to Appalachian State...we called it Easy U! LOL

Deltapdawn said...

oops...forgot to say, that Greenville is located on the "regular' part of NC and not the Outer Banks, so your star is up and to the right...but to the left of the Outer Banks.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love the state templates. I have sisters in North Carolina, Colorado and Maine. I live in Massachusetts. I am re-doing a Rte 66 scrapbook. Rte 66 began in Illinois, thru Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and ends in California. If you would let me know when you do those, I would love it!
laverdiererobin@yahoo.com

smileyface_108 said...

Love the state templates. Will you please do Mississippi? Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am a displaced Tarheel living in NH. I love the state templates and would like to get them for all the states I have lived in. Any change of them being zip files and not rar? I prefer zip on my mac...Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey - me again - I found an extraction program that doesn't mess up my mac - so ignore the request for zip.

Sharon said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing it! I love our wonderful state!

Go Tarheels!! lol