Friday, February 1, 2008

Aloha: Hawaii Template Freebie


My list of state templates has now reached 31! I never even thought about doing that many when I made the first one, the North Carolina template.

If you have already downloaded that one, you will notice it doesn't actually say North Carolina on it. That's because I wasn't intending to do anything else. Oh well. That one will have to be different.


Today's template, Hawaii template is being uploaded as my Dad and his wife take off for their trip to the islands.


My fiance' and I went to Hawaii last year for his work. They paid for everything but the food and the side tours. We were there 11 days and went to 3 islands. Of course we'd love to go back again!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

This is so neat that you are doing this!! You hit the main 4 states I would want right off the bat, too!! Other states for me would be Florida, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, Arkansas, Nevada and New Mexico. Countries would be Mexico, Australia and if possible West Germany. Everything today is for the new unified Germany. I actually have some old pics from two pen pals I had in high school in West Germany, before reunification.

Anne of Alamo said...

these are marvelous!!! My 2nd grade twins are doing IOWA and FLORIDA for school reports...
I forsee scrapping with mom as a fun way to do them together!!!

Anonymous said...

these are so fun. I guess you will just have to do all fifty states... lol lol