Thursday, February 14, 2008

Freebie for Toady is the Washington Template

Good morning everyone! Time for today's State Template Series freebie. Here is the Washington template.

Washington state is one place I have always wanted to live. It is so green and beautiful there. And I am one who doesn't mind a little rain. I love cool rainy days beside a wood burning fireplace!

Hint: the trees on this evergreen state template should be filled in with a low tolerance on your paint can tool. If you'd rather fill them in with a pattern, you should be able to do the same thing you would with a color fill. By using a 1 or a 2 on your paint can, you can fill in smaller sections. Be artistic (and patient) as you play around with the trees!

And look for a BONUS Valentine's Day freebie later this afternoon! See you then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is one of the states that I have never visited either and would like to get there.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this template! I'm a native Washingtonian, now living in Denver, CO. I visit my home state at least once a year, and this template is PERFECT for the many photos I have! :)