Friday, February 8, 2008

Kentucky Template Freebie

This morning's state template freebie is the Kentucky template. I hope you enjoy using it!

So far there are 27 more requested templates. Believe it or not, that's still nowhere near all 50 states!

But if you asked for a spefic state in your comments, I will be getting to it eventually.

I check each template on 4 Shared each day to see if there are more requests. So please know that I am doing my best. Just be patient and your state will be offered soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't get by for a couple of days and now I find so many wonderful templates - Thank you!!!!! (((hugs))) I'm one of the ones who asked for KY and I do so appreciate you making it for us. Loving all of these!!!! :D

makeyesup said...

Oh, your templates are outstanding. Love all of them. Is Illinois in the schedule?

HarleyGirl said...

YEAH....my state. thank you so much

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Kim's Scrappin' said...

I haven't been by in a few days, and thought I'd stop by and see what you have made. I so want to thank you for the KY template, I too had requested it. I love it! Thank you :)

Jasia said...

I don't know if you've gotten a request for Michigan or not but I'd love a template of the Great Lakes State!!!

Thanks for Kentucky, I'll make use of that one too!

Angie said...

This is awesome! I just downloaded it. My friends will be so jealous! Maybe I'll send them your link though....

I found you through Entrecard and had to stop and read your blog as I love both scrapbooking and NASCAR!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have Texas! I haven't seen it yet!

(Deltapdawn) said...

Texas was posted on January 29th.