Sunday, February 17, 2008

NASCAR Collection Freebie


Here is a quickly put together collection with a NASCAR theme. I'll have the second part of the NASCAR Collection avaliable tomorrow.


A friendly reminder...this is not a forum to bad mouth other drivers. I will keep my negative opinions to myself and I hope that you will respect others who comment here and keep the driver bashing off this site.


So, having said that, have fun commenting about YOUR drivers or the kits or the race. Negative or hateful comments will be removed.


Here is the NASCAR Collection. If you don't see something you like here, then check out the NASCAR Collection Add On tomorrow. Today includes Juan Pablo Montoya, Dale Jr, Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon.

5 comments:

Designed by K said...

These are great! TYSVM!
GO JR! :)
xoxo K

berrybest1 said...

Hey girl,
I'm having trouble leaving you a comment. All I wanted to say was THANK YOU! This is AWESOME! Plus, it is very giving of you to include other drivers for us.
Shame on ANYONE who would pick this as a place to be a bad sport and make bad comments about other drivers. That is incredibly immature!

Thanks again,
Laura (berrybest1)

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! So that's what a "JR Alpha" looks like! ;-) How about a Smoke Alpha? It could be bright orange and have a black stubble beard pattern on the bottom??!! ;-)

Race sure got boring there in the middle, but exciting at the end. Congratulations to Newman & Penske Racing. Nice to see the Captain finally get the Daytona 500 win to go with all his Indy 500 wins. (Just wish my all time fav Rusty could of done it!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I don't have a use for these yet, but with two boys, I'm sure I will eventually!

Anonymous said...

diann in tx
Thanks so much for these. .I know Kennseth was in the back. . my DH is not a happy camper. . any chance you could throw some 17 goodies in?? Thanks so much . .not alot of "guy" stuff out there!