Sunday, February 17, 2008

State Template Series Back: Kansas Template Freebie

Thanks for your patience yesterday while I shared my Daytona Template with race fans. Today the State Template Series returns with a new entry, the Kansas Template.

It is the 20th template in the series, so if you don't have them all just keep scrolling back thru the posts. The first post was the North Carolina template on January 27th.



Also, later this afternoon when I get back from work I will be posting the NASCAR Collection I mentioned yesterday. This kit contains papers, badges, a JR alphabet (1 out of 2) and a neat flag element.



Then on Monday you'll get the add on package. So be sure to come back today!



Also, I will offer the next State Template Series DIP conversions later tonight.



Enjoy the race today and congratulations to Tony Stewart for winning the Nationwide (I'll always call it Busch) Series race yesterday. I missed the race but saw Jr finished 3rd despite the "impounded" race car. Will be interesting to see exactly what the crew cheif was thinking there!



Oh well, five other cars were deemed illegal following qualifying, and their lap times were disallowed. Looks like they have a problem all around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG girl! How are you doing a "JR alpha"?

Are you putting reddish brown stuble on all the letters???!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Kansas, these state templates are great.

Sharon Kay said...

I couldn't figure out how to contact you. If you are interested in seeing the layout I made with your Kansas template, please drop me an e-mail! I don't think if I put a link here that you will be able to see it.

Deltapdawn said...

Sharon Kay: Here is my email address: palmtreesandwetsand@gmail.com

please sned me your layout! Thanks!