Monday, March 24, 2008

Freebie: Germany Template

Today I continue the Countries of the World Template Series that started with the Ireland template on March 14. Here is the Germany template.


I had the good fortune to be able to live in Germany back in the mid 80's when my ex and I had first gotten married. It is such a lovely place!

We used to get in our car and drive. It didn't really matter where because there was always something to see. We were stationed in a small town called Budigen. My ex was in the US Army.
We once took a tour we found in the ITT Travel Book that covered the area around Rothenburg ob der Tauber. This town was right out of a midevil fairy tale!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend,I love your stuff;now i want to ask you some help for a friend :please,want you send a message to Nicole at NBK scrap?Something happened to her but she doesn't tell us anything.We all scrappers may be close to each other.You are very generous and I think you can do it.TY

Anonymous said...

I love these templates of the world. Many thanks for them. I will dig out some very old photos from when I travelled around Europe in the 70s and use them. I also loved your States series but as I have only visited two states I didn't download them. Now believe it or not I am planning a trip in late August across several states so will have to go hunting back for them.

Warm wishes from Australia

Anonymous said...

Thank You!! We too lived in Germany and would go for drives and wander around checking out the beautiful country. We were in Aschaffenburg in the 70's.