Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Freebie: Mexico Template

I'm sorry I didn't get this uploaded before I went to work this morning. But here it is now, the digital scrapbooking freebie for today from the Countries of the World Template Series.


I thought it was difficult to narrow down the ideas for each individual state for my State Template Series templates, but imagine the trouble I'm facing with these Countries of the World templates!

Today's freebie is the Mexico Template. When we took a cruise to Mexico we opted for the day trip to Tulum instead of shopping. (No, I am NOT a shopper. I hate it.)


For those of you familar with Mexican culture, I used an Aztec symbol on the template, but the ruins at Tulum are actually Mayan. (I'd hate to have anyone question my knowledge of certain historical facts!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! Thank you for NOT putting a burro on the template. I got bit on the stomach by a burro down in Mexico!!!

Anonymous said...

My Dear Mexico....it´s a great country. Muchas gracias x ofrecernos esta variedad de Templates me encantaron. Como buena mexicana te felicito por escoger el calendario azteca como símbolo!!!!!
Congratulation.

Eva