Monday, May 12, 2008

Luxembourg Template Freebie

Here is today's Countries of the World Template Series digital scrapbooking freebie of the day: the Luxembourg Template.


This is number 44 in the series! I can't believe I have designed so many of these templates. It doesn't seem like that many until I go back to the link and keep scrolling and scrolling! LOL

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I did! My son came over and cooked dinner for us. It was very nice!

Don't forget my Mother's Day template to honor that special person in your life!

3 comments:

Deborah Misfit said...

I love it! This one will be special for me. I will be doing a printed layout for my Father - of my Mom's and my (bad english) trip and then a digi layout for other stuff! Thanks so much!

Deborah Misfit said...

I must be missing some cause I'm only getting 34 when I count up mine. Do you have a list somewhere? so I can see what I missed?

Deltapdawn said...

Look on the link: http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/search/label/Countries%20of%20the%20World%20Template%20Series

They should all be there. If not, over at Digiscrapdepot.com look at my page and it will have everything I have posted.

If still not right, i'll re-count...