Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Companions To My Templates

I always make it a habit to let someone know if I am linking to their blog (like I did yesterday) because who knows, someone might not like what I am doing and may not want to be associated with it! This has started some pretty cool web/blog "friendships" that I hope will continue.

Today I got a note back from Tempus Fugit and she thanked me for linking to her and informed me she is starting a new series called "Travel To..." and her first offering is Ireland.Ok, I'm sure you know where this is headed. I have an Ireland template and a Northern Ireland template that you can make good use of with this new kit at Tempus Fugit!

Keep checking out her site so you can match her "Travel To..." kits to my Countries of the World Template Series!

No comments: