Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Non-Scrapping NASCAR Fans Welcome

This post is for those of you who find your way here through NASCAR related links and who aren't digital (or paper) scrapbookers. You guys are welcome here too!

Although I do talk about NASCAR on my site and I do provide links to NASCAR news and information, what I bet you don't know is that you don't have to be a digital scrapper to download my NASCAR stuff!

Most of my elements and papers are either in .png or .jpg format. In other words, they are simple pictures! Please feel free to use my designs on your desktops or anywhere else you might use a picture, like on your Infield Parking blog! Just please don't act like they are something you designed yourself. A mention of my blog or just my name would be the correct thing.

You don't have to know how to use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop for most of my designs (the templates are the exception.) The files come zipped and when you unzip them you have regular photo files to work with.

It is not my intention to steal anything copyrighted by NASCAR or any of the drivers. I do not SELL any of these for any kind of monetary gain. I am just trying to help NASCAR fans show their love of the sport and their favorite drivers.If NASCAR or any driver were to ask me to stop, I would.

So check out my label cloud on the sidebar and look for NASCAR related posts. Look under NASCAR, the name of a specific speedway or look under Dale Jr or Dale Earnhardt.

Although Junior is my favorite driver, I do offer other drivers' stuff occasionally. Mostly though, I offer generic racing themed suff. Check it out!

No comments: