Thursday, May 8, 2008

Your Layouts!

Deborah, Deborah, Deborah!! I just love you to death!!!! She has been using my State Template Series designs again!

She is putting everyone else to shame because she has single-handedly designed (and submitted) more of my templates than everyone else combined!!!! She is proving that you don't actually have to have visited a state to do a template about it.


I love the whimsical Kansas design...that's the Emerald City there!!! LOL How cute and creative! You can tell she loves to digiscrap just for the sake of doing it!

Make sure you visit her at Misfit Princess.

1 comment:

Deborah Misfit said...

You made me smile this morning! I am loving your templates. I hope I'm not overpowering you with stuff. I adore the link you provided with the state kits - how cool! Thanks for all you do and share!