Sunday, June 22, 2008

Copenhagen Template For Today's Freebie

If you have been following my blog all along (since its conception last November) then you are aware of the trip we took to Denmark last year to visit our friends Ambassador and Mrs. Jim Cain.

The Copenhagen Template features another picture from that trip. You can also use the Denmark Template from the Countries of the World Template Series to display other photos from your trip.

I have some more of my Copenhagen pictures in another layout using my Flourish Template if you missed them all of the other times I have posted them. LOL

The Copenhagen Template features an overlay of the Little Mermaid statue located in the Copenhagen harbor.

Copenhagen might be one of those places that you say to yourself, "I should go there," but you never really make plans to do that. I HIGHLY recommend you make a point of traveling there. It is a wonderful city full of history and "atmosphere."

We went in September and the weather was wonderful. Not too cold, and not too hot. We had beautiful sunny days where the sky was SO blue. It looked stunning aganst the back drop of Nyhavn (featuring the rows of colorful buildings in the picture I used for this layout.)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).