Friday, June 13, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie: Salt Lake City Template

Friday again already! YEAH! I guess when you keep really busy the days just fly by!


I can't believe we are on the 13th template of the Major Cities of the World Template Series already. (Don't let the 2 Berlin templates throw you off...I am counting them as one template.)

Today I have the Salt Lake City Template for you. For those of you not familar Salt Lake City, it is in Utah.

Don't laugh, I have a lot of people who come from other countries visiting my blog and they may not know that much about this western United States city.

Many who have heard of Salt Lake City usually associate it with the Mormons. The temple on the template represents the Mormons' presence in Salt Lake City. Of course there is the Great Salt Lake near there as well.

Feel free to use the Utah Template from the State Template Series or just some of the elements from it as you do your Salt Lake City layouts.

No comments: