Thursday, June 12, 2008

Panoramic Photo Program

I've been looking for an easy panoramic photo program that will stitch together multiple photos so that I don't have to line them up myself. Well today I found that program And guess what?

It's FREE.

So of course I am going to pass it on to everyone. It is Windows Live Photo Gallery. Here are some samples of what I put together using at least 5 photos in each shot: Lowe's Motor Speedway from our seats 2005 Cripple Creek, CO in October 2007
Old North Wilkesboro Speedway 2005
Not bad considering I wasn't taking the photos specifically to stitch them together. I was hoping one day I might find a program, but really I was just trying to get the entire thing on film some way.

I hope this program can give you great photos just like mine. I am very excited I didn't have to pay a couple of hundred bucks for this! I am happy with the free version!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can try autostitch also (see my short tutorial).

Deltapdawn said...

Your link doesn't go anywhere. :(

Tomo Krajina said...

Right, I made a copy-paste error. The right link is: http://panoye.blogspot.com/2008/02/tutorial-panoramic-photos-with.html