Wednesday, June 18, 2008

London Template is Freebie for Wednesday

Here is is Wednesday again! The days, weeks and months are just flying by this year! I just purchased my first Christmas gift the other day! I always try to start early, but this is a record for me.

Today I am offering the London Template. I must admit, I am not too thrilled with the Buckingham Palace Guard on the template. I couldn't find a decent picture to work with. If you don't like him, just delete that layer when you are designing.


Of course I know you know what is next: I put in a plug for my Countries of the World Template Series offering to match this template. Ok, so maybe this is somebody's first visit to my site. I want them to get everything they need while they are here!

So, go to the England Template and use it with this template because I know you took more than one picture while you were in London!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).

LadyPatsFan said...

Hee hee. Wait 'til you see this one. I used your London template for this great UK Cat Hat layout, because it had the Palace Guard I needed. Enjoy!