Sunday, June 1, 2008

Orlando Template Freebie

I'm getting ready to say the most controversial thing I have ever put on my blog: there is more to Orlando than Disney World.

I am a big fan of Disney, but sometimes I feel bad for people who have come all the way to Orlando and can't find anything to scrap those OTHER photos with.

Here is your chance to put your Gatorland and Universal Studios pictures somewhere. But of course, there is still the ever-present tribute to Walt and Mickey!

Download the Orlando Template here and start scrapping the entire trip, not just one part of it.

Remember, today is THE LAST DAY to request a city for this template series. So far there are 43 on the list.

2 comments:

spartica said...

Another great design! Thank you for all of your freebies!!! Can I request Niagara Falls, NY? Although small, it is a major tourist attraction! And has been the site of honeymoons forever...Thx!

Deltapdawn said...

Thanks. I will do both Niagara Falls NY and Ontario for every one.