Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Phoenix Template Freebie 'Rises Up!'

Ok, corny title but after months and months of writing blog entires every single day I am coming up a little dry as far as creatively describing what I am offering! LOL


The good news is I've spent a few hours the last couple of days downloading some public domain clipart that I can use for my designs. Since I am not very artistc in the drawing sense, I rely on things I can find that are free for people to use. I try to make sure I am not pirating anything.

If you ever think something I am using is copyrighted or not for public use please use the email link under my profile and send me a private note so I can check out what you say. I really don't want to take what isn't offered for general use.

Ok, on to the digital scrapbooking freebie of the day here at Scrapping 'Til Dawn. (I hope Google is picking up on all this phrasing!!!)

Today is the Phoenix Template. Also take a look at my Arizona Template from my State Template Series.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).