Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jerusalem Template Freebie


Today I am offering the Jerusalem Template. This template can also be used with the Isreal Template from my Countries of the World Template Series.

We are over half way finished with the Major Cities of the World Template Series. I am trying to think of new things to do. I have been doing template series now for several months and I am trying to think beyond templates now.

I have one idea I am working on...a series of kits. But I haven't had much time to get past the first one. I don't want to offer anything if the whole thing isn't at least thought out.

Oh well, I will see if I have time this weekend to work on it some more.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).