Friday, June 27, 2008

Template Freebie: Albuquerque

Good morning. Well, the main thing I learned about this city while desiging the Albuquerque Template was that I had no idea how to spell it! Wow!


Check out my New Mexico Template from my State Template Series. It will go well with this template if you need to make more than one layout with your pictures.

Alberqerque brings back memories of 1983 when I was at Peace College in Raleigh, NC watching the NC State Wolfpack pick its way thru the NCAA tournament. I remember watching games by myself in the basement rec room of my dorm while I did laundry.

I also remember going out to the big college hangout across the street from NC State's campus the night of the finals. The Final Four of 1983 was held in Albuquerque, NM. NC State was playing Houston for the championship.

This year was the 25th anniversay of NC State winning that championship. I remember it like it was just yesterday!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).