Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rome Template Freebie Today

Here is the Rome Template from my Major Cities of the World Template Series. This is the 29th template in this series. There are a total of 46 in all.


I'm still designing the templates and I usually use Sundays while I watch the NASCAR race to do my designing. I am running behind because of studying for my personal training certification. I need to get busy now that the test is taken. I should have the results in about 4 weeks.

So today will be a very busy design day. I have templates from Mexico and Spain to design and then it will be New Hampshire and Utah.

Here is a link to the Italy Template from the Countries of the World Template Series. It will go great with the Rome template.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

Nani said...

Fabulous templates! Thank you for sharing them! :)

I grabbed the Rome one. I'm doing a layout for my heritage book with pictures from my parents' honeymoon. The pictures are in Pisa and there are two of them,but I'm going to use the Rome template as a starting point. I'll send you a link when it's done!

Again, thanks for your great work!

Anonymous said...

thanks, Rome and all of Italy is a magnificent country.

Nani said...

I'm back! :)

I promised I'd send a link when I did and uploaded my Pisa pics with your Rome template!

I used the template as my foundation. I flipped it and changed the Rome elements to make it a Pisa Honeymoon layout. It worked great! THANK YOU1!!!

Here is the link at SAS:
http://tinyurl.com/5ursmc