Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Attention HomeSchoolers!

In the past, some of you guys have mentioned that my template series have been wonderful for you to present study situations for your kids. That is just awesome.

Here is what I think would be great:

Please leave a comment on this blog sharing with your fellow Homeschool Teachers how you have been able to use my freebies as classroom material.

I will tag it so that maybe it will hit Google and be a resource for all homeschool planners.

And I am woking on a mega project that is focused mostly for homeschool projects (although there will be something for everyone to use in the downloads.) Not sure when it will be completed, but I do have it in the works. I'm still designing Major Cities of the World templates.

Please help each other out by giving your ideas to others. I'm not a homeschooler, but I can promise you I can imagine how challenging it must be to come up with "outside the box" ideas to keep your "students" interested.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

This is so cool and so thoughtful and helpful too. I am headed out to spend the Fourth of July (my DD's birthday) at an amusement park.

You could use these for geography, history, cultural in your unit studies, lapbooks or notebooking projects. They could use timeline figures or they could do a personal history page with pictures of their family heritage photos or memorobilia. You could even print them and have younger kids draw in the larger areas. You could use selected ones for "Five in a Row" type literature unit studies. You could resize the square format smaller and put lines across the bottom for writing. You could even use if for Christmas around the World study.

Thank You!