Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Venice Template Freebie

Today in the Major Cities of the World Template Series is another Italian template. This one is the Venice Template. I like the way this one turned out. I am partial to the ovelay effect.

As I explained before when this series first started, a lot of the elements for these templates are way too complicated to make into "regular" template elements. So overlays help quite a bit with that issue!

Look in the Countries of the World Template Series for the Italy template to use with this freebie.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hi, Thank you so much for all of your wonderful templates. We homeschool and I think these will also be wonderful for my DD to use in Geography/History/World Culture too. I am trying to catch up and I noticed that a couple of links did not work on 4shared. So far it has been the one for Hungary and the Passover one. We have Hungarian ancestry and while we do not observe Passover, I appreciate the opportunity to teach about other cultures and beliefs. Thanks again!