Monday, June 30, 2008

Template Freebie: Beijing

Here is another digital scrapbooking freebie from my Major Cities of the World Template Series. For the Beijing Template I opted not to use an Olympic theme eventhough the 2008 Olympics will be held there. I wanted everyone to be able to use this template, not just those visiting for the Olympics.


Once again you can look to my Countries of the World Template Series to find a corresponding template from China to use for your layouts.

Journaling can be done free handed in any blank space on the template. I did not want to make the template unbalanced by adding a journaling element on just one side.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).