Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Freebie: Niagara Falls Templates Times Two

When the Niagara Falls was requested I decided to offer both the US and the Canadian side at the same time. So here is the Niagara Falls Templates download.
I hope you can use either one or both of these templates! Only 2 more templates in the Major Cities of the World Template Series after today! It is hard to believe that this series is coming to an end and I don't have another template series like these lined up.

But don't worry, I have plenty of other things to offer right now. It's time for a little change!

2 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Dawn ;) Thank You for leaving the template links up for awhile. I have been so busy I didn't get to download! Hey, I grew-up here in Winter Park and live in Oviedo now. Where do you teach? I just joined the Y in Oviedo and am afraid to take Pilates and Yoga but I'm gonna try. BFN...Cindy

Anonymous said...

thanks for the templates. Wasn't on for a couple of days; however, you never miss any. Thanks, you are wonderful sharing all of this.