Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Was Nomimated For An Award


Thanks to Tracy over at Tracy's Scraps for nominating me for the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award! Not only did Tracy honor me by selecting me from all the scrappers she knows, but she is actually the person who first "taught me" how to fill in a template. She corresponded with me through email until I got it right.

From there I was HOOKED and my love of designing my own templates (and other elements/papers) developed. I've taught myself how to use Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop, but I couldn't have done it without some help along the way!

Here are the rules for the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

So here are my nonimees for the award:

1. Deborah at Misfit Princess who has almost worked her way through scrapping every single one of my State Template Series templates!

2. Jasia at Creative Genealogy who helped promote my Countries of the World Template Series by desiging a beautiful Polish layout to celebrate her heritage.

3. Lisa at Designs By Lisa Minor who graciously offered to convert my State Template Series into DIP for her following of scrappers who work in that format.

4. Lady Shannon at Memories Made Easy who took her time to teach me how to make Styles in Photoshop.

5. LadyPatsFan at My Chaotic Life because I love her layout she made using my Stanley Cup Template and because she is so encouraging and grateful when she downloads one of my designs. She always leaves some love!

6. Rosa at Miamiscraps4u who took my Mountains Majesty Template and made a wonderful Quick Page out of it back when I was just starting out.

7. Vicky at Digiscrapdepot because anyone who has anything to do with digital scrapbooking knows her freebie website. It is awesome and Vicky is a sweetheart.

So please visit my nominees' websites and let them know you love their blog!

4 comments:

Lady Shannon said...

I just wanted to say thank you for nominating me. You have honored me. And that in it self is award enough!

Deborah Misfit said...

WOW - I am humbled, honored and downnright awestruck! Thanks so much - this is such a treat. You do all the work and I get some fun - but you nomiate me? GIGGLING that's way too cool! Thanks so much

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR INVITING ME TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESERVE THE AWARD, LOVE ROSA

LadyPatsFan said...

Wow, talk about an honor! Thank you so much for nominating me. I have finally had a chance to sit down and think of who I wanted to nominate. My Thank You and Nomination post has now been posted. Thanks again!