Monday, July 7, 2008

A Quick, Fun Quiz

I'm stealing links fom the Misfit Princess again. Last time it was the candy hearts. This time is it Which Sports Car Are You?

I think this is really neat because it says I am a Ford Mustang and I actually drive a (blue) Mustang! It is my favorite car! Finally! Someone got it right!

You are a Ford Mustang!

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now just what kind of Jr fan are you driving a Ford and not a Chevy???? I am just so totally shocked!!!

Deltapdawn said...

I don't drink Amp either and I haven't joined he National Guard. LOL
I like him and I'll wear his sponsor clothes, but I still like my Mustang!