Monday, July 7, 2008

Palma de Mallorca Template Freebie

Here is another Major Cities of the World Template Series installment that I had never heard of. This Spanish city dates all the way back to the Romans. Here is the Palma de Mallorca Template.


The next 3 templates will also be from slightly "lesser known" cities that people requested. This doesn't make them any less desirable as cities, but it might not be somewhere you have ever been or thought to go. Maybe you'll get some new travel ideas.

You can always download these templates and take what elements you like from them and not use the entire template if it doesn't pertain to you. In my dealings with digital scrapbooking I have learned to download when I first see something and if I decide later that I can't use it then I delete it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).