Monday, July 28, 2008

More Papers! 6 Purple Papers Freebie


Another day, another set from the 6 Paper Series! This time the papers are purple! We are half way through this set.

I have been in the process of packing so I haven't had much time for my digital scrapbooking. I did have about 9 days worth of stuff ready when this whole mess happened in my life. I've designed about 3 things since then. So I need to get to work!

Here is the digital scrapbooking freebie for today: 6 Purple Papers.

Don't forget the 6 Pink Papers, 6 Blue Papers and 6 Orange Papers form previous posts!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).