Thursday, July 17, 2008

Raleigh Template is Last Freebie in the Major Cities of the World Template Series

Today is the last day for the Major Cities of the World Template Series. I saved the best for last...but it has become bittersweet.

Raleigh is where I met my fiance' and we have great memories of our time there together. But things are not well with us and at this moment I am no longer engaged. Lines of communication are open and we are still friends. But I don't know if we will get back together again.

So here is the Raleigh Template in hopes that it has some kind of magic mojo to help me because I don't want to lose him.

The figure on the template is Sir Walter Raleigh, for which the city was named. This is actually a photo from the cover of the 1952 program of the outdoor drama, The Lost Colony. The actor is a very young Andy Griffith.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hugzzz, hope it turns out the way you want it to turn out.

LadyPatsFan said...

Oh Dawn, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things work out in the best way possible for you. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Sorry about what is going on your life right now. Even though it might not be what you would like right now, remember to put your all into it. Thanks for the templates.