Friday, July 18, 2008

Winnie The Pooh Paper Set Freebie

Now that my template series are over I am going to offer some other types of dowloads. I will still make templates, but I want to offer some papers and other elements I have been working on.

Thank you for your kind words concerning my "situation" right now. I don't mean to weep on and on about it, but it is effecting my desire and ability to be creative right now and I wanted you guys to know why things on my blog may not seem "quite right." If you read someone's blog day to day and you see a shift in attitude or emotion then you do wonder what is wrong.


Ok, enough of the pity party! Let's get to the good stuff. Let me first explain that I have been watching people's Disney designs and I am really not sure about copy right and all that. If Disney asks me to stop then I will stop.


I am not making any profit or gaining anything from offering these free images to my readers. Heck, I don't even hit the radar as far as traffic on my blog goes. I am certainly a very small fish in the entire ocean when it comes to the digital scrapbooking world.


OK...if you have continued to read this far down you are awarded with the download for today! Here is my Disney inspired contribution to digital scrapbooking: Winnie The Pooh Paper Set.


I also used an overlay by Pillowgirl to create the textured look on the papers. It came from her Commercial Use Overlays Sampler 1, but I do not think it is still available. I just wanted to give her credit for it.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Jemenifer22 said...

THanks for the papers, they are too cute. Can't wait to try them out!!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything turns out well for you. Thanks for the cute papers :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are going thru such a rough patch (((hugs)))! Thank you for the templates. I just got the last several and they are very appreciated as always!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Things will get better. My thoughts are with you. Thanks for the cute papers. Can't wait to see what's next.

Sunny

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love Disney stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so cute. Thank you! You may be a small fish, but to the people who download your freebies, you are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These are wonderful. I love Disney freebies!

Esme said...

Thank you so much for these! Currently doing a scrapbook for my best friend who LOVES Winnie the Pooh!
Esme x