Saturday, August 16, 2008

Celestial Collection Add On Freebie Today

Better late then never...internet problems this morning! But I'm online now and here is your digital scrapbooking freebie for today: Celestial Collection Add On .

This is the companion to my offering yesterday: Celestial Collection. Get both of these because they have some neat papers and things in them.

I'm going to spend this weekend designing new kits and such because I have fallen way behind what with my move and all. Thanks to everyone inquring about how things are going.

My son has gone back to school and so last night I spent my first night alone in my new apartment. And guess what: I survived! LOL

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).