Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Freebie: Celestial Collection

I saw this moon and the idea for this kit just took off from there. Here is the Celestial Collection for your enjoyment.
I have always loved this motif and the colors so I thought I would send something like this your way.

I decided not to add any texture or shadows to this so that you can do your own. See how thick and rich you can make the colors by playing around in Effects (with textures and drop shadows.)

Drop Shadow Hint: Sometimes I rotate my image and do a drop shadow for each rotaion. Just remember to merge the images after each drop shadow or the shadows won't line up!

Come back tomorrow for the Celestial Collection Add On (which includes an alphabet.)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).