Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today's Freebie: A Happy Birthday Template For My Son

Oh my God! My son is 21 today!!! Wasn't it just yesterday he was a little tiny baby? Where has all the time gone? He'll be starting his senior year in college tomorrow!

I remember his first day of kindergarten. He had to start school on his birthday. I brought homemade cupcakes and he really thought school was special!!! LOL

In recognition of my son's big day, I am offering this Happy Birthday Template. The picture I used for my layout isn't all that clear, but it is my precious little boy and I used it anyway!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).

casskaye said...

Cute baby! Thanks for the template! My baby just turned 1! :)