Monday, August 25, 2008

Attention Cat Lovers: Cats Freebie

Monday again! Wow, these weeks are flying by. It is almost September already! No wonder it seems like just yesterday that my son was born and now he is 21! If you missed my Happy Birthday Template yesterday to celebrate his birthday, don't forget to check it out!

Anyway, today's digital scrapbooking freebie is a collection of 40 cats Yes, you read right: 40! Of course some of the cats are whimsical but I tried to make as many designs as I could. I know if you love cats then it doesn't matter if it is blue or if it has poka dots, you still love cats!

I figure you can use these cats to match the colors of your layouts and/or photos. Here is the CATS download. I hope you like them!

6 comments:

Nani said...

ME-YOW! Love the kitties! :D Thank you!!

CarolW said...

The cats are adorable, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much from a kitty purrson

elizlom said...

thank you, I always need kitty things! My son just turned 21 this weekend, I find it hard to believe, too!

casskaye said...

Thanks for the kitties! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup