Sunday, October 12, 2008

October Alphabet is the Sunday Freebie This Week

Now that the Flowers Collection Series is finished, I am turning my focus to autumn and Halloween. The next few freebies will be seasonal offerings.

This is my most favorite time of the year. Because I live in Florida, I miss the leaves changing since we have two seasons here: summer and almost summer.

Each year we try to make a trip to North Carolina to visit my family but will not be able to do this in 2008. One of the freebies I will offer in a few days, Fall Overlays, was made with pictures from North Carolina in past fall trips.
Today the freebie I am offering you is called October Alphabet. It has the Halloween colors, but not any Halloween motif so it can be used on fall foliage layouts as well as the Halloween ones. It is very versatile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the alpha, thank you so much!