Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day: 2008 Election Freebie

Just a real quick freebie today in honor of this historic election. If you aren't visiting my blog from America it might not mean all that to you, but as an American I know how significant this particular election really is.

Some of these 2008 Election buttons can be used for any patriotic event like 4th of July, Memorial Day or Veterans Day. So show your support of our great (but flawed) country by downloading them now.

AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE TODAY!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Help! Sorry but there is no link to get the buttons. Thanks for sharing!

Dana

Deltapdawn said...

LOL

oops! Ok, it is fixed. Thanks for letting me know!

Jaye said...

This election is HUGE! I've never in my life seen SO many people involved, canvassing, calling, etc. It's really the way it SHOULD be! :D
Voting is such a wonderful priveledge, I'm always amazed at how few people exercise this priveledge.

Patamomma said...

Yay! Thanks for the elements! My guy won, although my state didn't help him. I voted and campaigned for him all the way! Patty