Monday, November 3, 2008

Time To Pass On Another Award

Wow, once again Kyra over at With A Russian/Dutch Heart has honored me with a blogger award.

Here are the rules for this award:

I will have to tell you in short 7 things I love and then pass the award to 7 other people.

So here are the seven things I love (in no particular order:)

1. My family (Jeff and Matthew)

2. Designing digital scrapbook freebies

3. Watching hockey

4. NASCAR

5. Reading a whole book at one time

6. Traveling to historic places

7. Teaching Pilates

And here are the seven people I am passing the award on to...

1. Redjuscrap

2. Gypsy Chick

3. Scrappy Cats

4. Mega-Doodle Inspired

5. Misfit Princess

6. Gypsy's Clipart

7. Snowraven's Cave

3 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

THANK YOU very much for the award!! I'll post about it this week. I'm on vacation right now so computer time is limited. = )

THANK YOU!!!! You are too sweet!

Deborah Misfit said...

How wonderful! Thanks so much sweetie! I sure dont' deserve this with the little amount of time I've put on my blog recently.

redjudesigns said...

Hello Deltapdawn!
I saw your comment on my blog about the award. A BIG thank you!!!!! I'm really flattered.
You are so nice!
Have a wonderful day!
Redju