Tuesday, January 29, 2008

By Request: Texas Template Freebie

Never let it be said that I don't aim to please! When Pat from Houston jokingly asked when I was going to make a Teaxs template I thought that since I had lived in Texas at one point I would need something for future layouts.

But then I went hunting for photos of my time in Texas and couldn't hardly find any that hadn't already been paper scrapped. My ex was stationed with the Army at Ft. Hood and we moved to Killeen when our son was 3 months old. A few years ago I made a baby scrapbook for my son and all the good pictures of that time frame are already in use.

This picture was taken at a park near our apartment in Killeen. As you can see, my son (who is 20 now) was just a little baby! Unbelievable how fast they grow!

So here is the Texas Template. Let's see which downloads the most times...the North Carolina template or the Texas template!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I live in Houston, too!!!

Tracy said...

AWESOME! Boy Howdy!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Ok girl....now you have to make one for Georgia too! LOL! *wink*

Deltapdawn said...

Kimberly,

I started working on it tonight. I should finish it tomorrow I hope.

Lidia said...

Love it! I Love your idea of using the different states! Is California on your list? Thank you.

Deltapdawn said...

I can do a California after I do the Georgia for Kimberly.

Angel said...

What a GREAT Idea!!! I'll be collecting them all! We're Military ... been to many states! This is great!
I have a child born in Texas, 1 in Georgia, 1 in Maine and myself in Calif, but claim Texas .... woohoo this is great! thanks! Thank Tracy for directing me this way too!

Terebene said...

Thank you for both Texas and NC.

Candie said...

TY so much! This is an Awesome idea! I would love to request 2-states actually, I was born in Kentucky but I live in Ohio...could you do those 2 states? Please? I also have family members living in Florida and Indiana...HINT...lol Ty for what you have offered! I love these.