Saturday, January 5, 2008

Freebie: Parchment Package Add On

Today's freebie, Parchment Package Add On has some shapes in it that you may go looking for occasionally but can't seem to find.

My favorite in this kit is the car. I used a picture of a VW "Bug". My aunt had a red one back in the mid 1960's. I still remember how it looked and sounded. My sister and I thought it was so neat when we got to go somewhere with my aunt.

The pig is for my college roommate who developed an affection for anything PIGS when she started decorating her own home. I still think of her whnever I see anything pig themed.

I hope you like this hodge podge of a collection. Sometimes I go off in a direction and things get kind of strange! LOL

Use this kit with my Parchment Package and my Parchment Package Alphabet.

No comments: