Tuesday, February 12, 2008

California Template Redux (Freebie)

Thanks to larkd for pointing out something I had just noticed myself...that the California template didn't have a state silhoutte in the template! I guess I was so "into" doing the filmstrip on the left hand side that I didn't even notice it wasn't there.



So here is a redo of that template: California Template 2. If you don't mind using the other template then you don't have to worry about downloading this update. However, if you like things in a series to be uniform, then you better go ahead and grab this one. The only difference between the 2 templates is that I snuck in the state of California map.

P.S. This isn't today's template...that was posted this morning. It is the Virginia template.

2 comments:

larkd said...

Thank you for the re-do on the California Template. I love the idea of using the silhouettes as a frame. Esp Calif., since that's home.

Lori Crouch said...

Thank you for the California template. The film on the left is sooooooooo Hollywood!