Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Templates Will Now Be Available in Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Today I got an email from Lisa Minor over at Oscrapmomo's Place and she asked me if I would be willing to let her convert my templates from Photo Shop and Paint Shop Pro to Microsoft Digital Image Pro.

Some of her "DIPpers" as they call themselves had asked her if she would get my permission to put my templates into a fromat that they could use.

I was thrilled to be asked to share my work with even more people! This is so much fun! I enjoy doing this little bit of designing!

Lisa is swamped with other things right now, but she promises to get to the templates as soon as she can. The first template requested was the Texas template. The DIP link is at the bottom of this post.

So here is how we are going to handle this...the link to the templates in DIP format will be available on my website as Lisa gets around to converting them. The links will not be the current download for the day because she will not be getting the template until I post it. But I will post seperate entries with DIP in the title when she sends me the files. Hopefully Google will pick up on the DIP reference. Also, you can come to my blog daily to see if there are any new DIP downloads for you.

There is one stipulation to doing this for you...will you please leave me a comment, an email or a Cbox entry letting me know you got the DIP download. We will need to see if anyone is actually downloading the templates and since you will pull this directly off my blog (and not thru 4 Shared) we need to keep track ourselves!

So here is the first DIP formated template, Texas Template DIP. Just open the link and right click to save to a location on your computer.

Enjoy! And let me see some of your layouts!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for allowing Lisa to convert your state layouts to DIP format.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for allowing Lisa to convert your state layouts to DIP format.

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!! I have lived in Texas all my life ~ It is about time I can scrapp it... LOL..... Thanks again for letting Lisa convert to DIP... I look forward to seeing more!

Stephany13 said...

Woohoo, thanks for letting Lisa convert these into DIP for us DIPer's. You are very generous in letting her do this for us and I thank you. You and Lisa ROCK!:)

Sandy Koch said...

Woo HOO! This will be awesome! Thanks for working with Lisa on this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for working with Lisa on recreating your templates to DIP! The state templates are such a great idea for vacation layouts!!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

DIP-pers united lol Thanks for working with Lisa on these! You are both awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! I love these in DIP!!