Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Template Freebie: South Carolina


I'm trying to get this posted before I go to work this morning, so here is today's freebie, the South Carolina template. I'm trying to make the templates stand out from eachother because alot of you have said that you plan on using all of the templates eventually. Maybe I should get some money from the government for boosting national tourism! LOL

Every year we drive thru SC on our way to visit my family in North Carolina, but we are just driving thru and never stop anywhere that would warrant taking pictures. If it weren't such a long drive from central Florida to the mountains of NC (about 9 hours only stopping for gas) we might stop somewhere some time. But at that point, we are just ready to be home because we usually do the drive between the day before Thanksgiving and either that Saturrday or Sunday. LOL