Monday, February 4, 2008

Oklahoma Template Freebie

Hello out there. Thanks a lot for all the downloads on the "SUPER" Football Kit and the "SUPER" Football Kit Add On. I'm glad you guys liked it. You don't have to be a huge sports fan to take part in your family member's obsession. Just participate by creating something for them that shows you care about them even if you don't care about sports.
That's where digital scrapping (or paper scrapping) comes in. It is a wonderful way to tie two things together and make the game a "family" event! Besides, remember all the good looking men on sports teams! Maybe you should sit and watch a minute! LOL
My fiance is a native of Pittsburgh, so when the Pittsburgh Steelers won Super Bowl XL, I paper scrapped him an 8 1/2 by 11 Steelers book. It was his birthday present that year. He was blown away by it.
Well life goes on (even for Patriots fans) so today I am continuing the State Template Series and I am giving you the Oklahoma template. Hey, at least it isn't the one for NY! LOL
Look for Iowa tomorrow!

6 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

Oklahoma is too cute. I ride my own Harley, hince the name HarleyGirl...lol My husband and I have traveled a lot on the bikes. I have my picture with the state sign for each state I have been in. I think these will be perfect for scraping those pictures. As for the ones I haven't been to yet.....well you never know

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! I was born in OK and have a lot of relatives down there...and my son is studying it in homeschool this year! It will definitely get used!

Michele said...

Wow these are wonderful, thanks for sharing! Maybe you an do Maryland soon?
Michele

LadyPatsFan said...

I hope you read old comments! I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful state templates. I used your Oklahoma outline on a recent layout.

Deltapdawn said...

yeas I do. Thank you so much!!!

Deltapdawn said...

For Ladypatsfan:

http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/05/your-layouts_11.html